Remember when I did this last week? Yeah well I do too so I’m actually keeping it up!
First, let’s recap the workouts:
- Monday – REST
- Tuesday – 3 mile run @ 8:27, 25:23
- Wednesday – 2 mile run @7:48, 15:38
- Thursday – full house strength workout
- Friday – REST
- Saturday – 3 mile run @8:19, 24:57
- Sunday – 2 mile run @8:17, 16:33
- MILES RUN: 10
- STRENGTH WORKOUTS: 1
Eh. I didn’t have time to do the strength workout I planned for Saturday. I didn’t plan to do that 2 mile run on Sunday, but I figured I needed to cancel out all the crap I ate this weekend somehow. And yes, I know, those 2 miles didn’t do it, but they were better than nothing.
According to my June Plan, next week should look like this:
- Monday – 3 mile run, strength workout
- Tuesday – 3 mile run
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, strength workout
- Thursday – 3 mile run
- Friday – REST
- Saturday – Starbucks Run For Women 5K
- Sunday – strength workout
That’ll be 15 miles for the week, which sadly enough might be a weekly mileage PR for me. Eventually I want to run 25-35 miles per week, but this’ll do for now.
As far as paces go, I want to definitely keep them under 8:25 and hopefully under 8:20. Maybe even around 8:15? Who knows. Also lots of stretching, foam rolling and icing. Can’t afford to piss off my achilles tendon and ankle ligaments any more than I already have.
And because I take too many photos, I’m going to plop ’em all down here in a fancy collage.love me some bon jovi | so. many. chapters. |
sephora deluxe sample | hiddles = love | ewwwwww | mark ruffalo as hulk = amazing | pre-work granola bar |