One of my favourite – if not my favourite – bloggers, Ali on the Run, does this feature every Thursday where she lists everyhting she’s thankful for, called Thankful Things Thursday. So, since I a) love alliterations, b) love her blog and c) love this idea, I’m going to start doing this!
Hopefully she doesn’t mind. All credit goes to her, I’m not this clever, really.
So, without further ado, here’s my list:
- The weather. It’s not raining. I live in vancouver and if you know anything about the weather here, that’s a small miracle. Maybe a large miracle.
- I’m thankful that I can walk over to the bio lab today. I’m not looking forward to the lab itself, but I need to get it done so that I get the marks. So then I can be thankful it’s over.
- I’m thankful that I have a party to go to this Saturday. One of my friends has a house warming party this Saturday. He’s fun and I’m going with my best friend, so it should be fun. He’s also 33, and it still weirds me out that I know someone that old.
- I’m thankful for eye drops. My eyes have been pretty dry lately, but thankfully the eye drops have been helping.
- I’m thankful for my flat iron. Always.
- I’m thankful for the GPS on my iPhone. Let’s just say that I got lost in a dark, police barricaded, drunken pothead filled city on Tuesday night. It was not fun but I’m alive.
TELL ME: What are you thankful for?