When your day starts with losing your wallet and sprinting for the bus, you just know it’s going to be a fun one.
Fortunately, I found the wallet in my dad’s car where I left it last night and I did end up making the bus. Though I did spend the first couple minutes of the ride gasping for air.
Anyways, I got KO’d by my to-do list last night.
- student loan applications – yeah no. Doing that today. For sure.
- homework – see above.
- work – showed up, saw the December schedule (so many evening shifts!), and handed in my bank statement. Win.
- yoga – Nope. No stretching either, though hopefully I’ll get in yoga and foam rolling today. Or at least stretching instead of yoga
- get to bed – Well I got SOME. Just not a lot.
On to today. With hopefully a better outcome than yesterday.
- homework – I’m hoping to get some of the reading and 1/3 of the journal entries done during my break. Yep, still need to get that done. Then I have a student council meeting to cover. And I need to upload some video too. Dammit.
- schedule an appointment with an advisor – Stupid BA requirements.
- yoga – I’m STILL sore. I need to get on the yoga, foam rolling and stretching.
- student loan applications – I need my moneys from the government, and I need it now.
- get to be by 1am – I have an 8am wake up tomorrow, so this’ll get me seven hours of sleep. Which is more than I’ve gotten in a while.
- shower – yes it’s a little sad that I need to put this on a to do list. But I fell asleep last night before I could shower, so yeah.
- pick up my cheque – I’ve written an article for the school paper and I get money! It’d $10, which isn’t much but I’ll take it :)
YOUR OPINION: Have you ever gotten your hair cut at a hair academy? By a student? I’m thinking of going to the Aveda Institute in Vancouver. It’s $18-25 for a haircut, which is why I’m considering it.